Translate

One sunny morning with a side of Fruit Juice Protein Shake

On a nice cool morning, the sun starts to rise. The smell of fresh coffee brewing in the morning, stretching with a smile on my face. I sit up from the bed, slide my slippers onto my feet and start to walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I stop about half way and hear something out of the ordinary…I pause. Thinking to myself “what in the world is that sound?” A minute later the sound stops...So I go and get my coffee, add the milk and just as the refrigerator door shuts the noise returns. The best way to describe the noise is a soft beep, creek, beep, creek… I head to my office, open the office door and discovered the noise.

The computer was not only on but the cat was standing on the keyboard and printing documents! My jaw dropped in shock…If only I had my camera to take a picture. 

Here is a similar picture to what I walked into from what I found on the internet.


Enjoy your morning with a nice cold Fruit Juice Protein Shake made from real fruit!

Fruit Juice Protein Shake
Servings: 4
Prep- Time: 5 minutes
Blend Time: 1-2 Minutes

Ingredients:

4 ounces of Fresh Strawberries
2 Oranges Peeled
1 Scoop of Protein Mix
1 Cup 100% Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
¼ Cup of Skim Milk

Directions:
Wash and clean the fresh strawberries from the pesticides that may be on them. Add them to the juicer but don’t turn the juice on yet or your strawberries may take flight. Peel the two oranges and leave the seeds. Add the oranges to the juicer. Using the tamper for your juicer insert it into the top of the juicer to cover the opened hole and turn the juicer on. Push the tamper all the way down for the juice to come out. Once fully juiced set aside.

For your blender add Milk, Yogurt, Protein Mix, and Juice from the juicer. Add Ice for chilled or thicker shake. Blend and serve.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice "visual" writing. I can smell the coffee and feel that early morning sun. Now if only that cat could blog something that makes sense you could sit back and enjoy that second cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Ad

Twitter